This add-on will allow to fetch and parse external content from any site as simple as xenforo rss feeds feature.
All features showed on screenshots below.
As example, content has been fetched and parsed from XenForo Announcements forum directly (not by rss)
All CMF Add-ons depend on CMF Core (github link), so CMF Core must be installed first.
- Install CMF Core addon, if not installed yet.
- Upload all the files from the 'upload' folder on to your server.
- Install xml addon file through your admin control panel.
Add-on will work only for one domain specified in license. On any other domain it simply will not work.
If you want to change domain:
- change domain in your license
- re-download archive
- update addon through your admin control panel with new xml file
P.S. English is not my first language so if you found some errors in English texts please inform me and I fix it as soon as possible.