This add-on will allow to integrate MediaWiki to your XenForo installation with using of XenForo skin.
Add-on works only if MediaWiki and XenForo installed on the one domain and only if wiki installed in subfolder of the forum.
Add-on works only with MediaWiki 1.26.
All features showed on screenshots below.
All CMF Add-ons depend on CMF Core (github link), so CMF Core must be installed first.
- Install CMF Core addon, if not installed yet.
- Upload all the files from the 'upload' folder to your server to the XenForo installation folder.
- Upload all the files from the 'upload_mediawiki' folder to your server to the MediaWiki installation folder.
- Install xml addon file through your admin control panel.
- Add contents of upload_mediawiki/LocalSettings.php.add to MediaWiki's LocalSettings.php.
Add-on will work only for one domain specified in license. On any other domain it simply will not work.
If you want to change domain:
P.S. English is not my first language so if you found some errors in English texts please inform me and I fix it as soon as possible.
- change domain in your license
- re-download archive
- update addon through your admin control panel with new xml file
P.P.S. Template name for adding widgets is cmf_mediawiki_content