Your Activity Add-on testing and question

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Feedback' started by msbusybee, Aug 18, 2017.

1. msbusybee

msbusybee New Member

I posted on XF but I'll post here too.

Does this add-on work with Widget Framework? Also, is this permission controlled? Thank you in advance!

2. Yoskaldyr

Yoskaldyr Administrator Staff Member

@msbusybee This add-on totally independent from the widget framework add-on. It just adds a new pages to help members find own content. That's all.

3. msbusybee

msbusybee New Member

@Yoskaldyr Thanks! And last question: will you offer XF2 support for this add-on? We don't want to give this to our users, for them to love it, then to not have it for them in XF2.

4. Yoskaldyr

@msbusybee Right now I don't know. I hope I will do it, but right now I don't have a free time for it :(

5. msbusybee

msbusybee New Member

I understand. It's hard because we're probably months away form XF2 and our users had this on our last platform. We don't want to give something they love only to take it away again.

6. Yoskaldyr

@msbusybee Right now I don't have a free time, but I don't think that the release of XF 2.0 will be at the nearest future (right now only developer preview is available). So when XF 2.0 will be released I think I can do upgraded version of this add-on.

7. msbusybee

msbusybee New Member

No worries. We probably won't consider XF2 until XF2.1, at least. Thanks so much! Very helpful.

8. msbusybee

msbusybee New Member

Hi there, I've purchased and installed your add-on. But I'm finding that the Watched thread icon is covered up only in your add-on: https://www.screencast.com/t/mzLeoWh4fvXV

I'm not a coder so I don't know how to adjust the styling myself to only limit it on your add-on's styling. Any help appreciated!

9. Yoskaldyr

I can write what to change in your style, but I need to know on what domain you are installed add-on and I need a test account to view add-on pages (not admin, just user).

msbusybee likes this.
  10. msbusybee

msbusybee New Member

Replied to you by private conversation

Yoskaldyr likes this.